Friday, July 27, 2012

Angry Birds red bird and big brother


My name is Fernando this is my first time blogging. I wanted to make a blog to talk about something  I enjoy a lot,angry birds. Concentrating most on red bird and Big brother bird.
                                                               below is the red bird
The red bird is sometimes also called th basic bird.
He is the first bird to be used except for on The Big Set Up.
Red bird is the leader of all the Angry Birds he is a strong and a responsible leader.
I'd also like to post a picture of the red birds plush.
Look below

The next bird I'd like to write about is the Big Brother Bird.
Big Brother Bird is the older brother of Red Bird.
He is also really strong and smashes every thing in his way.
Below is a picture of him.
He looks a little like Red Bird but darker and bigger.
The plush version is also really cool.
The picture is below.
See he's really cool. You could get this at
Toys'R'Us or Amazon,Ebay, or
 at The Rovio Shop.
Have fun Angry Bird fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment